Get your Marriage License
- Both parties apply for marriage license at city/town clerk office
- Bring ID
- Massachusetts has a 3 days waiting period
- Marriage license expire in 60 days from the date of application
- Pick up marriage license
- Get marriage, officiant signs your license
- File marriage license
- Request a certified copy
Consultation & Planning
- Initial call with customer
- Prepare proposal
- Zoom call with couple
- Pay 50% reservation fee
- Sign contract
- Review sample scripts (ceremony editing)
- Finalize ceremony script
- Meet 1-2 weeks prior to wedding day
- Get married!!!
- **Optional pre-marital coaching**
Marriage and Relationship coaching
- Are you prepared to share your authentic thoughts and feelings?
- Are you willing to be curious about who you are and what you do?
- Are you willing to try new behaviors and strategies?
- Are you willing to devote time and energy to the coaching process?